- How do I change my password?
- I have a subscription, but I’m being asked to purchase the film.
- Streaming is slow or stuck
- How do I sign in to my account?
- How do I change or cancel my subscription?
- How can I watch my purchased films on my TV?
- I can’t scroll forward or backward when watching my streaming video?
- The film trailers aren’t playing on my computer?
- The website is not displaying correctly in my browser
- Can I purchase films outside the United States?
How do I change my password?
To change your password, click on “My Profile” which is located in the upper left corner of the screen, beneath “Welcome back [Your Username]”
Click on “Account Details” in the menu options on the left side.
Enter your current password.
Enter your new password of choice.
Click “Save Changes“
I have a subscription, but I’m being asked to purchase the film.
To watch films with your subscription, Click on the “Browse Channels” menu, which is located on the left side of the menu bar at the top of the screen.
Click on the Channel to which you’ve subscribed, (or any channel of interest if you have an All Festival or All Content subscription).
Click on the “Watch [Festival] Channel Films” menu option on the left, or the “Watch Movies” ticket in the ABOUT FILM FESTIVAL box.
Click on the movie of your choice.
Click “Watch Film” on the main screen to begin streaming.
Be sure that you’ve chosen the correct menu item. A common mistake is to click to browse the Complete Library which is a VOD section where you can rent or purchase individual films. If you have an All Content subscription, you can watch any movie, anytime.
If you believe you’re in the right place and your subscription is still not allowing you to watch the films, please e-mail Benjamin@FilmFestivalFlix.com.
Streaming is slow or stuck
NOTE: The Film Festival Flix Website is more stable on Chrome, and Safari. However it will work in all browsers.
Viewing in a Private or Incognito window will provide faster load times and video streaming. To open a Private or Incognito window, click on “File in your browser menu. Choose “New Incognito Window” or “New Private Window“. Regular pages work fine as well if this is confusing.
If problems persist, it’s good to clear your browser cache. If you’re unsure how to clear your cache, visit SolutionBay.com for detailed instructions.
How do I sign in to my account?
How do I change or cancel my subscription?
To change or cancel your subscription, click on “My Profile” which is located in the upper left corner of the screen, beneath “Welcome back [Your Username]”
Click on “Subscriptions” in the menu options on the left side.
Click on the Subscription you wish to change or cancel. Click the highlighted order number or “View” on the right.
Click Cancel. “Cancel” is located under the end date near the top of the form.
If you wish to change your subscription, but not cancel, click “Upgrade” or “Downgrade” which is located under the product description in the middle of the form.
For questions or issues, please contact Benjamin@FilmFestivalFlix.com
How can I watch my purchased films on my TV?
There are several ways to watch films purchased on Film Festival Flix on your TV.
Film Festival Flix is in the process of building Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire, Chromecast, IOS, and Android apps that will enable you to simply open the app on the device of your choice and watch your subscribed, rented, or purchased content. Until these apps are completed, here are some alternative options…
1. Chromecast – – With Chromecast from Google, you can stream Film Festival Flix movies from your computer on your TV.
Note: Chromecast works ONLY for “Subscriptions”, “Streaming Rental”, and “Lifetime Streaming” Purchases. “Download to Own” WILL NOT work with this method.
Click here to learn more or to purchase CHROMECAST.
2. Apple TV – – With Apple TV you can stream Film Festival Flix movies from your computer on your TV. From Apple devices only (Computer, iPad, iPhone, or other Apple Device) you can Mirror your screen using the Air Play function. Detailed instructions are included with Apple TV.
Note: Apple TV works for “Subscriptions”, “Streaming Rental”, “Lifetime Streaming”, and “Download To Own” for Apple devices ONLY. This Mirror function doesn’t work for PC’s. Although you can access your iTunes library, the EZDRM Download Files will not work within the iTunes environment.
Click here to learn more or to purchase APPLE TV.
3. HDMI Cable – – In many instances, especially with PC computers and laptops, you can connect your computer and TV with an HDMI Cable. You may have to adjust the Display settings on your computer for the external monitor.
Note: HDMI Cable connection works for “Streaming Rental”, “Lifetime Streaming”, and “Download To Own”.
HDMI Cables are available at all major retailers.
4. Roku (Device or Stick)- – With a Roku you can stream Film Festival Flix movies from your mobile phone or tablet. Download the Roku App, and you can then cast your photos and videos to the TV connected to your Roku Device.
Click here to learn more or to purchase a ROKU STREAMING PLAYER.