MouseTrap Films, LLC
This Privacy Statement sets forth the online data collection and usage policies and practices that apply to all of our Web sites (unless a different privacy statement is specifically made applicable). By using a MouseTrap Films, LLC Web site, you consent to the policies and practices described in this Statement.
- What personally identifiable information MouseTrap Films, LLC collects.
- What personally identifiable information third parties collect through the Web site.
- What organization collects the information.
- How MouseTrap Films, LLC uses the information.
- With whom MouseTrap Films, LLC may share user information.
- What choices are available to users regarding collection, use and distribution of the information.
- What types of security procedures are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under MouseTrap Films, LLC control.
- How users can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Your data will be stored and processed in whole or in part in the United States. If you access a MouseTrap Films, LLC Web site outside the United States, your usage of that site constitutes consent to the transfer of your data out of your country and to the United States.
Our sites contain links to other Web sites over which we have no control. MouseTrap Films, LLC is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of other Web sites to which you choose to link from a MouseTrap Films, LLC site. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of those other Web sites so you can understand how they collect, use and share your information.
This Privacy Statement applies solely to the information we collect on a MouseTrap Films, LLC Web site, and does not apply to information we collect in any other fashion.
If users have questions or concerns regarding this statement, please e-mail us at: privacy@MouseTrapFilms.com
Collection and Retention of Information
In some areas of our Web sites, MouseTrap Films, LLC requests or may request that you provide personal information, including your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number credit card number, social security number, contact information, billing information and any other information from which your identity is discernible. In other areas, MouseTrap Films, LLC collects or may collect demographic information that is not unique to you such as your ZIP code, age, preferences, gender, interests and favorites. Sometimes we collect or may collect a combination of the two types of information. Examples of areas on MouseTrap Films, LLC Web sites where we collect personal or combined personal and demographic data are pages where you can open a MouseTrap Films, LLC account, sign up to use a service, purchase products, or register for an event.
In general, we gather information about all of our users collectively, such as what areas users visit most frequently. We only use such data anonymously and in the aggregate. This information helps us to determine what is most beneficial for our users, and how we can continually create a better overall experience for you. We may share this information with third parties, but only in the aggregate, so that they too may understand how MouseTrapFilms.com visitors use our site, so they may create a better overall experience for you as well.
MouseTrap Films, LLC may sometimes afford you the opportunity to provide descriptive, cultural, behavioral, preferential and/or life style information about yourself, such as your interests, your likes and dislikes regarding the site, the types of jobs you are interested in, etc., in an effort to deliver to you the best possible site experience. Personal Information is collected by specific request from you.
Please remember that if you post any of your personal information in public areas of MouseTrap Films, LLC Web sites, such as in online forums or chat rooms, such information may be collected and used by others over whom MouseTrap Films, LLC has no control. This may result in unsolicited messages form third parties, for which MouseTrap Films, LLC is not responsible.
We retain indefinitely all the information we gather about you in an effort to make your repeat use with us more efficient, practical, and relevant. Of course, you can correct or update your MouseTrap Films, LLC account profile at any time. Moreover, you can close and/or delete your MouseTrap Films, LLC account at any time, in which event we will remove all our copies of your account profile information.
We DO NOT store any credit card or banking information. Any purchases or subscriptions are handled and processed by Stripe, Amazon Payments, PayPal, or other payment processing solution used by MouseTrap Films, LLC. At the point of checkout, you are providing your information to one of these companies. To better understand their use of your information, please refer to the privacy statements on their websites.
Use of Information by MouseTrap Films, LLC
We use the information we gather on a MouseTrap Films, LLC Web site, whether personal, demographic, collective or technical, for the purpose of operating and improving the MouseTrap Films, LLC Web site, fostering a positive user experience, and delivering the products and services that we offer.
We may also use the information we gather to inform you of other products or services available from MouseTrap Films, LLC or its affiliated companies or to contact you about your opinion of current products and services or potential new products and services that may be offered.
We may use your contact information in order to send you e-mail, in app messaging, or other communications regarding updates at the MouseTrap Films, LLC site, such as new opportunities and additional listings which may be of interest to you. The nature and frequency of these messages will vary depending upon the information we have about you.
MouseTrap Films, LLC also provides you with the opportunity to opt-out of these types of communications. If you choose to receive these types of communications at the time of registration, but later decide you no longer want to receive them, simply follow the instructions in the e-mail to opt-out.
We have an area where you can submit feedback. Any feedback you submit in this area becomes our property, and we can use such feedback (such as success stories) for marketing purposes or contact you for further feedback on the site.
Disclosure of Information to Others
We do not disclose to third parties your personal information, combined personal and demographic information or information about your use of a MouseTrap Films, LLC Web site (such as the areas you visit or the services you access), except as set forth in the following four subparagraphs.
- We may disclose your basic demographic information with our specific channel partners. Partners include the promoting film festivals, media outlets, and niche content libraries. Your name, username, e-mail, phone, and street address are not shared with these partners. Should you receive a communication directly from these partners outside of the official Film Festival Flix communications system, and you did not opt to receive direct communications by subscribing on their website, social channels, or other direct means, please notify MouseTrap Films, LLC immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We may disclose personally identifiable information to third parties if you consent to such disclosure. For example, if you indicate that you would like to receive information about the products or services of third parties at the time you register for a MouseTrap Films, LLC account, or at the time of registering for a new product, we may supply your contact information to third parties or others for the purpose of sending you e-mail or otherwise communicating with you. We may use data we have about you (such as the interests and preferences you have expressed) to determine whether you might be interested in the products or services of a particular third-party.
- We may disclose such information to companies and individuals we employ to perform functions on our behalf. Examples may include hosting our Web servers, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. These companies and individuals will have access to your personal information as necessary to perform their functions, but they may not share that information with any other third party.
- We may disclose such information if legally required to do so, if requested to do so by a governmental entity or if we believe in good faith that such action is necessary to: (i) comply with law, (ii) enforce or apply the terms of any of our user agreements or (iii) protect the rights, property or safety of MouseTrap Films, LLC, our users, or others.
- We may disclose and transfer such information to a third party who acquires all or a substantial portion of MouseTrap Films, LLC’s business, whether such acquisition is by way of merger, consolidation or purchase of all or a substantial portion of our assets. In addition, in the event MouseTrap Films, LLC becomes the subject of a bankruptcy proceeding, whether voluntary or involuntary, MouseTrap Films, LLC or its trustee in bankruptcy may sell, license or otherwise dispose of such information in a transaction approved by the bankruptcy court.
MouseTrap Films, LLC may also share aggregated anonymous information about visitors to each of its Web sites with its clients, partners and other third parties so that they may understand the kinds of visitors to MouseTrap Films, LLC’s site and how those visitors use the site.
Updating Account Information
MouseTrap Films, LLC Web sites allow you to change or correct your personal information at any time. To do so, simply log into your MouseTrap Films, LLC account, go to your Account Profile, and you will find options for editing the information you have submitted.
Our Web sites may make chat rooms, forums, comments, and/or message boards available to its users. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information, and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.
MouseTrap Films, LLC uses “cookies” to help personalize and maximize your online experience and time online. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard drive by a Web page server. Cookies are not used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to your computer, and can only be read by a Web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
You may have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline all cookies if you prefer. Alternatively, you may be able to modify your browser setting to notify you each time a cookie is tendered and permit you to accept or decline cookies on an individual basis. If you choose to decline cookies, however, that may hinder performance and negatively impact your experience on the MouseTrap Films, LLC Web site.
MouseTrap Films, LLC logs all traffic and use on our sites. We do not share this information with anyone outside of our “network.” We share this information specifically with users of this site for the purpose of assisting them in tracking the progress of their use. It is also used when attracting users to this site. The information shared is only aggregated and anonymous, and never of a personal nature.
Updating Your Information
You may review, correct, update or change your MouseTrap Films, LLC account profile information at any time. Simply log into your MouseTrap Films, LLC account, go to your Account Profile, review your account information and, if you wish, edit it with the options provided.
If you opted to receive newsletters, commercial e-mails or other communications from MouseTrap Films, LLC or third parties at the time you registered with MouseTrap Films, LLC, but subsequently change your mind, you may opt-out by editing your Account Profile as described above. If you previously opted not to receive such communications, you may later opt-in by editing your Account Profile.
MouseTrap Films, LLC has implemented reasonable technical and organizational measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration or disclosure. However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to defeat those measures or use your personal information for improper purposes.
MouseTrap Films, LLC is not intended for children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13.
Changes to Privacy Statement
If we decide to change our Privacy Statement for MouseTrap Films, LLC, we will post those changes here so that you will always know what information we gather, how we might use that information, and to whom we will disclose it. If at any time, you have questions or concerns about MouseTrap Films, LLC’s Privacy Statement; please feel free to email us at privacy@MouseTrapFilms.com.
If you believe that we have not adhered to this Statement, please contact us by e-mailing us at privacy@MouseTrapFilms.com. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to promptly determine and remedy the problem.
Thank you for using MouseTrap Films, LLC Web sites.