- How can I watch my purchased films on my TV?
- I can’t scroll forward or backward when watching my streaming video?
- I can’t open my downloaded film?
- The film trailers aren’t playing on my computer?
- The website is not displaying correctly in my browser
- I still can’t watch my download or streaming purchase
- Can I purchase films outside the United States?
- I didn’t like my film. Can I get a credit for a future film?
How can I watch my purchased films on my TV?
There are several ways to watch films purchased on Film Festival Flix on your TV.
1. Chromecast – ($35) – With Chromecast from Google, you can stream Film Festival Flix movies from your computer on your TV.
Note: Chromecast works ONLY for “Streaming Rental” and “Lifetime Streaming” Purchases. “Download to Own” WILL NOT work with this method.
Click here to learn more or to purchase CHROMECAST.
2. Apple TV – ($99) – With Apple TV you can stream Film Festival Flix movies from your computer on your TV. From Apple devices only (Computer, iPad, iPhone, or other Apple Device) you can Mirror your screen using the Air Play function. Detailed instructions are included with Apple TV.
Note: Apple TV works for “Streaming Rental”, “Lifetime Streaming”, and “Download To Own” for Apple devices ONLY. This Mirror function doesn’t work for PC’s. Although you can access your iTunes library, the EZDRM Download Files will not work within the iTunes environment.
Click here to learn more or to purchase APPLE TV.
3. HDMI Cable – ($3-$20) – In many instances, especially with PC computers and laptops, you can connect your computer and TV with an HDMI Cable. You may have to adjust the Display settings on your computer for the external monitor.
Note: HDMI Cable connection works for “Streaming Rental”, “Lifetime Streaming”, and “Download To Own”.
HDMI Cables are available at all major retailers.
4. Roku (Device or Stick)- ($49-$99) – Film Festival Flix is currently building a Roku Application so you will be able to watch your films on a Roku Streaming Player. With your Roku device, you can either watch free films or purchase premium films through the Film Festival Flix Roku App, or you can cast your computer browser to your TV screen.
Click here to learn more or to purchase a ROKU STREAMING PLAYER.