This channel is dedicated to the study, sharing, and celebration of the South East Asian Martial Arts and the Gurus and Sifus who have mastered these arts. The martial arts showcased here include: Pentjak Silat, Seark, Kun Tao,Kali,Escrima, Arnis, and more. Your Pass gives you 24 hour a day, streaming access, to all of the videos within the channel.
Subscription to the SEAGMA Channel constitutes automatic acceptance of the
ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY
I hereby acknowledge that I have voluntarily agreed to study and participate in the martial arts depicted within the SEAGMA Channel. In consideration of MouseTrap Films, LLC, Pentjak Silat Inc., their agents, owners, officers, volunteers, participants, employees, and all other persons or entities acting in any capacity on their behalf (hereinafter collectively referred to as “SEAGMA”), I hereby agree to release and discharge “SEAGMA”, on behalf of myself, my children, my parents, my heirs, assigns, personal representatives, guardians and estate as follows:
1. Acknowledgment of Risk: I recognize the fact that there is an inherent danger in the practice of martial arts including but not limited to injury or death. I understand that no amount of care, caution, instruction or expertise can eliminate this inherent danger.
2. Assumption of Risk: In recognition of the known and unknown risks of the activity for which I will engage in, I confirm that I am physically and mentally capable of participating in the activity and/or using the equipment. I understand that if my mental or physical condition changes after the execution of this release such that I am not capable of participating in the activity or using the equipment I am obliged to cease participating in the activities and/or using the equipment. I expressly agree and promise to accept and assume all of the risks existing in this activity, including the risks of injury or death. My participation in this activity is purely voluntary, and I elect to participate in spite of the risks.
3. Release Provision: As lawful consideration for being permitted by “SEAGMA” or one of its affiliated organizations to participate in these activities and use their equipment and/or facilities, I hereby agree that I, my children, my parents, my heir, assigns, personal representatives, guardians and estate will not make a claim against, sue, attach the property of, or prosecute “SEAGMA”, any of its affiliated organizations, owners, officers, employees, agents, servants, or contractors for injury or damage resulting from negligence or other acts, howsoever caused, by “SEAGMA”, any of its affiliated organizations, owners, officers, employees, agents, servants or contractors, as a result of my participation in the activities.
4. Indemnity Clause: I hereby indemnify “SEAGMA”, any of its affiliated organizations, owners, officers, employees, agents, servants, or contractors and agree to hold “SEAGMA”, any of its affiliated organizations, owners, officers, employees, agents, servants, or contractors harmless from and against any and all claims, demands, suits, losses, costs, expenses, obligations, liabilities, and damages (including reasonable attorney’s fees incurred in connection therewith) incurred or suffered by “SEAGMA”, any of its affiliated organizations, owners, officers, employees, agents, servants, or contractors, which may arise directly or indirectly out of my participation in the “SEAGMA” instructional video lessons.
5. Continuation of Agreement: I understand that this entire agreement and release will continue in full force and effect after I complete my activities on the date that I sign this agreement and release, and that this agreement and release shall be effective for all activities I participate in with “SEAGMA” or under “SEAGMA” supervision.
6. Release of Owner: Each and every release, waiver and indemnification of “SEAGMA” provided in this agreement shall also apply, with equal force and effect, as a release, waiver and indemnification of the owner of the property on which the activities of “SEAGMA” are located.
I hereby release and discharge “SEAGMA”, any of its affiliated organizations, owners, officers, employees, agents, servants, or contractors, from all actions, claims or demands, I, my children, my parents, my heirs, assigns, personal representative, guardians or estate now have or may hereafter have for injury or damage resulting from my participation in “SEAGMA” activities or use of equipment, and/or facilities. In the event that I file a lawsuit against “SEAGMA”, I agree to do so solely in the state of California, and I further agree that the substantive law of that state shall apply in that action without regard to the conflict of the law rules of that state.
By purchasing this subscription, I acknowledge that if anyone is hurt or property is damaged during my participation in a “SEAGMA” activity, I may be found by a court of law to have waived my right to maintain a lawsuit against “SEAGMA” on the basis of any claim from which I have released them herein.
It is the intention of the undersigned to exempt and relieve “SEAGMA” and associated parties from liability from personal injury, property damage or wrongful death.
I have carefully read All pages of this agreement and fully understand its contents. I am aware that this is a release of liability and a contract between myself and “SEAGMA” and affiliated parties and I accept all of the terms and conditions of this subscription of my own free will.
Please note that this order contains a subscription that requires a recurring charge.
We will automatically charge the provided payment info on your subscription renewal date.
You may update your payment info within your Film Festival Flix Profile (Subscriptions Section) after the purchase is complete. Your email address is used to create and access your account. We may also use it to communicate with you about product changes or notify you about services, inquiries, and requests.