Speaking The Horse Language
Synopsis: Many might be wondering how it is possible for me to work in so many foreign countries and strange lands as an equine professional. I have traveled my fair share, having worked Internationally with horses for the past eleven years in nearly a dozen countries and covering countless states from east to west. Every time I travel to a new country I am thrown into a new mix of languages, cultures, and native dialects. In Italy they speak Italian, in Romania they speak Romanian, Egypt they speak Arabic…you get the point.
Although the humans may speak different languages and practice different religions and customs, there is one thing I’ve learned never changes: The language of the horse. No matter how far my travels have taken me, from the Pyramids to the Taj Mahal, horses speak horse.
Learn the language of the horse, and with it you can travel to the farthest corners of the planet and be able to communicate fluently with all walks of horses. From the Akhal-Teke’s in Turkey to the Marwari’s in India or the Icelandic ponies from Iceland. Communicating with horses is about body language and energy. Once you master the art of understanding your equine friend with your energy and breath, you will find that no matter the type of saddle you ride in or the discipline, you will be able to bond with horses on an energetic and subconscious level. You will hear them whisper. You will feel their movements and body through you. You will know their emotions, their spirit, and their voice. You will be able to earn their trust and loyalty even when you are new and unfamiliar to them.
In this course you will master the art of communicating in YOUR HORSE’S LANGUAGE.
In This Course You Will Learn:
• How to Do Groundwork exercises safely and confidently with your horse
• Learn the theory behind horse’s “energy”
• Practical exercises to practice with your horse
• Have riding lessons on how to carry over your communication skills in the saddle
• Play games with your horse to get them engaged and more confident both in the saddle and out of the saddle
• Master your body language and energy
• Build confidence
• Have fun with your horses and earn their trust!
• Master leading, lunging to a more advanced level
• Be able to work with young or spooky horses confidently
• Problem solve
• Horse training and the difference between “riding” and “sitting”
• Breathing exercises to help train the trainer
• Awareness and mindfulness with horses
• Psychotherapy – which many might think you’re able to “read horses minds” and do horse telepathy! But there’s no magic tricks here, you will learn the tools to simply know what your horse is thinking!